TOTAL ESSENTIAL PLUS
15 DAYS FRUITS AND VEGETABLE FIBER DRINK
Today’s modern diet consists of fast food, delicacies and temptations. Both fast food and lavish meals are mostly high-fat and low-fiber which will severely disrupt the function of intestinal tract, cause excess weight and addiction, affect insulin and diabetes, cause obesity and cardiovascular disease and many more….We can absolutely change our daily diet to a high fiber diet to maintain good health but with today’s busy lifestyle, how much fruits and vegetable fiber can we consume in our daily meals? How many times can we pamper ourselves with home-cooked and pre-planned meals with the right balance of soluble and insoluble fiber?
What are soluble and insoluble fiber?
Soluble fiber dissolves in water and is found mostly in fruits, oat bran etc. It has a gel-like consistency that increase bowel by increasing the volume of bulk in colon.
Insoluble fiber which doesn’t dissolves in water and is found mostly in vegetables. It works like a sponge and it grabs the toxins in our body to eliminate them out to the toilet.
Why taking adequate fiber daily is important?
Some people might think it’s all about overcoming constipation.
Actually, not exactly, if you google the benefits of fiber on the internet, you can find as much information as you required. The followings are a few extracts for your easy reference.
Extracts from: Mayo Clinic – Benefits of High Fiber diet
A high-fiber diet has many benefits, which include:
- Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. A bulky stool is easier to pass, decreasing your chance of constipation. If you have loose, watery stools, fiber may help to solidify the stool because it absorbs water and adds bulk to stool.
- Helps maintain bowel health. A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon (diverticular disease). Some fiber is fermented in the colon. Researchers are looking at how this may play a role in preventing diseases of the colon.
- Lowers cholesterol levels. Soluble fiber found in beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or “bad,” cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fiber foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
- Helps control blood sugar levels. In people with diabetes, fiber — particularly soluble fiber — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels. A healthy diet that includes insoluble fiber may also reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Aids in achieving healthy weight. High-fiber foods tend to be more filling than low-fiber foods, so you’re likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. And high-fiber foods tend to take longer to eat and to be less “energy dense,” which means they have fewer calories for the same volume of food.
Extract from Dr. Mercola’s Natural Health Newsletter
The Health Benefits of Fiber are:
- Blood sugar control: Soluble fiber may help to slow your body’s breakdown of carbohydrates and the absorption of sugar, helping with blood sugar control.
- Heart health: An inverse association has been found between fiber intake and heart attack, and research shows that those eating a high-fiber diet have a 40 percent lower risk of heart disease.
- Stroke: Researchers have found that for every seven-grams more fiber you consume on a daily basis, your stroke risk is decreased by 7 percent.
- Weight loss and management: Fiber supplements have been shown to enhance weight loss among obese people,likely because fiber increases feelings of fullness.
- Skin health: may help move yeast and fungus out of your body, preventing them from being excreted through your skin where they could trigger acne or rashes.
- Diverticulitis: Dietary fiber (especially insoluble) may reduce your risk of diverticulitis – an inflammation of polyps in your intestine – by 40 percent.
- Hemorrhoids: A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of hemorrhoids.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): Fiber may provide some relief from IBS.
- Gallstones and kidney stones: A high-fiber diet may reduce the risk of gallstones and kidney stones, likely because of its ability to help regulate blood sugar.
TOTAL ESSENTIAL PLUS IS A BALANCED BLEND OF TOP GRADE SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBER FROM FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.
We added berries in this formula to make it taste fruitier and offer good benefits to your skin especially those people with acne problems. More fruits make you healthier.
Our ingredients include:
Total Essential Plus is certified by HACCP, GMP and HALAL as a Food categary.
All of the ingredients used in our products are certified non-GMO (non-genetically modified organism) and Gluten Free. We sourced the best ingredients from all over the world to make this product top grade standard.
Total Essential Plus contains Palm Tree Trunk fiber which is 60% water soluble fiber. It is an extract from the trunk of the Oil Palm Tree indigenous to West Africa and cultivated in Malaysia and Indonesia. This wonderful fiber is a functional food ingredient that helps to manage and lower the risk of diabetes, colon cancer, heart disease and obesity.
Our products have been in the market for more than 10 years, formerly branded as Total Cleansing Plus.
This is a testimonial given by Tinesja Vanel, Colon Hydro-therapist in North Vancouver:
“In our natural health center the TOTAL ESSENTIAL PLUS (formerly Total Cleansing Plus) two week program has become a favourite for improving colon health and regularity.
The gentle vegetable, oat & corn bran and the palm trunk fibers are well tolerated by much more people than some of today’s popular yet harsh and often irritating herbs used in most colon cleansing formulas.
The beauty of the product lays in its simplicity of one serving only per day that give amazing results for most people.
For relief of chronic and extreme constipation 2 – 3 rounds of the program have brought much appreciated long lasting improvements to our clients. We also appreciate that all ingredients are guaranteed non GMO.
Thank you La Belle Vie for making this program available on the Canadian market. “
This is not intended as medical advice. Consult your health care practitioner before starting any health program.